We Are Cognitive Science Thought Leaders
In our portfolio, we currently have 11 active contracts supporting assessment and selection, suitability, threat assessment, leadership development, and training programs within the Department of Defense (DoD), the Intelligence Community (IC), and other government agencies.
- Team of +47 Licensed Doctoral Psychologists with Top-Secret Clearances
- Screened and selected +14,500 personnel for high demand/high-risk missions
- Conducted +8,000 insider threat risk assessments since 2015
- We will provide more than 9,000 man days of psychological support in 2022
All GDG psychologist(s) performing psychological assessment interviews have a doctorate in clinical/counseling psychology and are subject matter experts with extensive practical experience with the psychological testing instruments used in the various A&S programs (i.e., MMPI-2, MMPI- RF, PAI, MAB, NEO-PI-R, TAIS, Jackson, 16-PF etc.), as well as personnel selection program development, program execution (observation, cadre consultation, etc.), and program validation.
- Lifecycle Assessment and Selection Services
- Support to Information Operations
- Leadership Suitability Assesments
Exceptional Character Assurance Program